These properties have been designated as historically significant by SOS and announced at a public meeting at God’s House Ministries on May 25, 2017.
Marion National Bank- center of Marion’s commercial development since 1914 ( below)
Commerical property from 1880’s.
One of Harvey Firestone’s prewar service centers.
This house (below) is attributed to Samuel Plato
The structures below are post WW II housing for the GI’s coming home. They are all steel construction.
The three structures below are being developed by Affordable Housing
Built by the Marks family as a dry goods store. One of the oldest structures on the square.